National Recognition & Professional Affiliations
We attribute our long history of success to our people, technology and the consistent results we achieve on behalf of our public sector clientele throughout the country. Linebarger Goggan is an industry leader in the accounts receivable management (“ARM”) industry.
- Winner, National Association of Counties 2012 Award for Community/Economic Development Achievement for a Smith County, Texas housing program.
- Winner, U.S. Conference of Mayors’ 2010 Award for Outstanding Achievement in partnership with the City of Port Arthur, Texas.
- Named as one of PINK magazine’s 15 Top Companies for Women 2009.
- Winner, U.S. Conference of Mayors’ 2007 Award for Outstanding Achievement in partnership with the City of Houston, Texas.
- Winner, U.S. Conference of Mayors’ 2004 Award for Outstanding Achievement in Partnership with the City of Chicago, Illinois.
- Recognized by Texas Lawyer as “the star” among Texas’ 25 largest firms when it comes to women and minorities.
- Winner, U. S. Conference of Mayors’ 2001 Award for Excellence in Partnership with the City of Dallas, Texas
- Attorneys rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Maintain an “A+” rating by the Better Business Bureau.
We are members of the State Bar Associations in all states where we have attorneys currently licensed to practice law, including AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, and VT, as well as the District of Columbia.
Linebarger Goggan maintains professional memberships in key ARM industry organizations.
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals
- ACA State memberships in: FL, MO, NY, OH, PA, TX
- ACA Member Attorney Program
- Commercial Law League of America
Our law firm also supports the organizations that our public sector clientele belong to, organizations that further their education and development of skillsets that help them advance their careers and more importantly, better serve their constituents – who are also their neighbors, family members and friends.
- U.S. Conference of Mayors
- National Association of Counties
- International Bridge Tunnel & Turnpike Association
- National Association for Court Management
- International Parking Institute
- National Association of Latino Elected & Appointed Officials
- National Association of Black County Officials
We also participate in a multitude of other local and state organizations throughout the country.